<< Back to all Blogs
Login or Create your own free blog
Layout:
Home > How the new tax law affects you
 

How the new tax law affects you

January 6th, 2011 at 06:25 pm



The new tax law, signed by President Obama on December 17, 2010, temporarily extends the 2001 Ė 2003 federal income tax rate cuts, extends unemployment for 13 months, implements new payroll tax breaks, reestablishes the estate tax, and more.

This is good news for most taxpayers. With this long recession, we all need tax breaks, donít we?

Continue reading at: http://www.livingrichlyonabudget.com/new-tax-laws-for-2011

1 Responses to “How the new tax law affects you”

  1. Jerry Says:

    It definitely helps. Although, I wish I was in that 35% tax bracket right about now... I could probably squeeze by on the remaining 65%. Still, any tax break leads to some help on the bottom line. I just wish I had some insurance of feeling better about what my taxes are being spent on, is all...
    Jerry

Leave a Reply

(Note: If you were logged in, we could automatically fill in these fields for you.)
*
Will not be published.
   

* Please spell out the number 9.  [ Why? ]

vB Code: You can use these tags: [b] [i] [u] [url] [email]